Todays’ tip is about virus.
some of you might found this problem, your folder and document are deleted by virus. in fact you’re not losing your document its just nasty virus hiding your documents. here some tips about it.
1# to restore your document
1. open start => all programs => accessories => command prompt
2. at the c:/ type this code attrib -r -a -s -h X(for drive infected):*.* /d /s (e.g ==> c:/ attrib -r -a -s -h F:*.* /d /s)
3. hit enter
4. walahhhh…..your document is back….
notes: its also work for your buddy’s hiden document
2# disable autorun for removable storage
1. open Registry Editor, Start Menu => Run type regedit then click OK
2. find this location HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ Policies \ Explorer
3. creates another new key by hitting right click => New => DWORD Value
4. input this name: NoDriveAutoRun
5. Double click to fill value, choose Base : Decimal and fill 67108863
6. you can also add this into HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ Software \ microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ Policies \ Explorer
7. log off or Restart Komputer